Saturday 8 June 2013

Was it Bill or was it Ben?


Readers who do not understand the title of today's post might like to Google 'Flower Pot Men' though on the whole I wouldn't recommend it (see below). This potty character adorns a café on Chanterlands Avenue.


OK for those of you who like to suffer or simply regress back to a long lost childhood here's a whole episode of the Flower Pot Men. I used to watch this during my formative years; it may explain a lot! Are you sitting comfortably? Then I'll begin ....

1 comment:

  1. oh dear lord. words fail.
    I actually made it to the 11 minute mark, but cannot believe it went on for so long!
    and they actually say "watch it with mother". poor mother!

    I do recall a family sitcom from the 90s about a Bill and Ben and at first could not make the connection.

    ReplyDelete