Monday 24 November 2014

Thieving Harry's


What to do with an old fruit and veg merchant's warehouse? Simple, turn it into the "forefront of Hull’s developing coffee scene". Why Thieving Harry's I don't know, it's as good a name as any. And while you or I might just turn on the tap and brew up these guys are taking things just that little bit further, well read their 'coffee' page to see what I mean. Reverse osmosis!? The place seems to be thriving with excellent reviews and there is always the views over the marina to keep you occupied.


3 comments:

  1. That's quite a name for such an establishment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Named after Harry greenfield I believe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya, it's named after Harry Greenfield. He's my Granddad and was a fruit and veg merchant based in Hull.

    ReplyDelete