Wednesday 8 February 2017

You win some, you lose some


After nearly two years of repairs and whatnot Humber Street is now back in use with most of the buildings having been saved. However the ones that stood next to this building which I last showed being propped up by a forest of scaffolding and ballast did not respond well to treatment and had to be removed. The place is now on the tourist "must visit" list again and there's plenty of art galleries and eateries and drinkeries for those that like that kind of thing.


3 comments:

  1. This has something of a fish eye lens sort of feel to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I'm a tourist, I want to visit sites of historical and artistic import. I can visit "eateries and drinkeries" anywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this, including the composition of the image.

    ReplyDelete